This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Make beautiful mini hand pies in minutes with this Air Fryer Pumpkin Pies Recipe! 10 minutes of prep is all it takes to make this delicious dessert that’s perfect for Thanksgiving!
Hi Crafty Friends!
What kinds of flavors do you think of when you think about fall? For me, autumn is all about apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, brown sugar, butternut squash, and warming comfort food.
A few months ago I was on Facebook browsing my local mom group, when I noticed that a neighbor was selling her brand new Air Fryer. She’d gotten it as a gift, had no idea how to use it, was doing a giant kitchen purge and had decided that it was time to clear it out. I quickly snapped that bad boy up, brought it home and started reading everything I could about how to cook with it.
The Ultimate Air Fryer Fall Dessert
Today I’m going to share with you one of my very favorite Air Fryer recipes– Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie. These beautiful little hand pies are stuffed full of gorgeous warm flavors and filled to the brim with love!
The pastry is flaky and delicious, thanks to the Air Fryer! They make the perfect ending to any meal or Thanksgiving feast! As a bonus, they are super easy to make (which is wonderful because your family is going to be asking you to make them again and again!)
Want to be notified when we release a new recipe? Sign up for our recipe newsletter!
Ready to learn how to make this delicious Air Fryer Pumpkin Pies recipe? Read on!
Mini Air Fryer Pumpkin Pies Recipe
Air Fryer Mini Pumpkin Pies
For the Pies
- 1 package premade pie dough
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For The Cinnamon Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Set out the pie dough to bring it to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and egg until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well blended.
- Unroll the pie dough and use a 3-inch round cookie cutter to cut out 20 circles.
- Place 10 of the pie dough circles on a flat surface. Spoon a small amount of pumpkin mixture into the center of each pie circle.
- Dip your finger in water and run it around the edge of each pie dough circle. Place the remaining 10 circles on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Use a fork to seal the pumpkin pies by pressing the fork around the edge of each circle.
- Place three to four pies in the basket of the air fryer, making sure the pies don’t touch as they cook.
- Cook the pies at 360 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes, flipping the pies halfway through. Continue cooking in batches until all the pies are cooked.
- When the pies are finished cooking, make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and one tablespoon of milk. To thin the glaze, add additional milk, if needed.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top of each pie. Allow the glaze to set before serving.
- Air Fryer
- Rolling Pin
- Round Cookie Cutter
Oh my goodness I’m drooling just looking at these delicious little hand pies!
Tell me… Do you own an Air Fryer? Have you ever used it for making desserts? What’s your favorite thing to make in your Air Fryer?
If you like our Mini Air Fryer Pumpkin Pies Recipe I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our recipe which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you like this delicious dessert, make sure you check out our recipe section! Here are some more fall recipes we think you might like!