This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Spread kindness all year long (and on World Kindness Day) with this Free Be Kind SVG. This design has a fun retro 70’s vibe and is perfect for making shirts, hoodies, stickers, mugs and so much more with your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Joy or other electronic cutting machine! Includes links to more kindness SVG files and kindness crafts from fellow craft bloggers and designers.
Hi crafty friends! Today is world kindness day and to celebrate a few of my crafty friends and I got together to create kindness themed SVG files!
Use these cut files to create a kindness shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, totes, mug, tumblers, stickers, decals wall art and other projects to help spread kindness around the world using your Cricut machine!
Don’t forget to read to the bottom of this post to see the original designs and amazing SVG files my crafty friends made.
What Is World Kindness Day?
World Kindness Day is an international day of observation created by the World Kindness Movement. The day of observation was started in 1998 with the pledge of together building a kinder and more compassionate world.
World Kindness day is the perfect opportunity to start performing random acts of kindness. Remember that even the smallest act can have a huge impact because of the ripple effect. What kind of ripple can you start in your community?
Random Acts Of Kindness Ideas
Looking for some ideas of random acts of kindness to get you started? What you do doesn’t need to be a grand gesture. It can be anything that makes someone’s day brighter, helps your community/the world at large or makes someone smile.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Give a compliment to a stranger (Lalalandkindcafe is one of my favorite TikTok accounts. They drive around and give compliments to strangers. It’s a feel good account and they spread so much joy)
- Go out of your way to hold a door open for someone (I was leaving Starbucks with a large order in my hands a few months ago. There was a gentleman standing waiting for his coffee. When he saw me walking towards the door he jogged over and opened the door for me. I thanked him and he went back to waiting for his coffee. It was such a small gesture but I’m still thinking of it month’s later.)
- Leave kindness notes/messages of positivity taped to neighbor’s doors (My kids did this years ago and some neighborhood kids did it during covid. It’s such a nice way to spread a smile.)
- Visit the animals at your local animal shelter (My family and I volunteer and foster for a local dog rescue, but every time we go on vacation we visit the local animal shelter and spend some time with the animals. You don’t need to go through the application process of becoming a volunteer and the animals love all the extra pets and attention.)
- Deliver items to people experiencing homelessness in your community (Food, water/drinks, gloves, hats, socks, blankets, personal hygiene items are all items that are very much appreciated.)
- Offer to return a stranger’s grocery cart (or any other task that will save them a bit of time.)
- Deliver flowers and/or messages of kindness to a nursing home (having a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the community area will brighten everyone’s day)
- After receiving great service at a store ask to speak to the manager and share with them what exceptional service you received from their employee.
- Drop of non perishables at a neighborhood pantry
- Tell a parent who you can tell is struggling with their kids that they are doing a great job (it’s something that so many parents really need to hear.)
Be Kind Always SVG
For my world kindness day SVG I created a Be Kind Always design.
I have so many project ideas for this design. I love it for making sweatshirts/t-shirts/hoodies using iron-on vinyl. You could wear it all year long but it’s especially wonderful for World Kindness Day and Pink Shirt Day.
You could put it on a mug so that every morning when you are having your coffee/tea you are reminded to always have kindness in your heart and you pass the message on to those around you as well!
I also really, really, really love the idea of turning these into stickers and leaving them in random places for people to find. They are just so cute as stickers.
You could make vinyl decals out of this design to put on bathroom stalls and mirrors at schools and other public places to spread kindness.
My Cricut Facebook group got a sneak peek of this design! Hop on over to Facebook and join us in the fun!
Want to grab this free file?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send this digital download zip file straight to your inbox (no password required). Accessing this free cut file will register you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- All digital items on Hello Creative Family (including free and paid purchases) are for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Want to sell physical items you make using this cut file and use it for commercial purposes? Grab a commercial license here:
What’s The Font?
Other Kindness Crafts and SVGs
More Free Kindness SVGs
Here are more free kindness SVG files from my crafty friends and that I found from my favorite designers!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need HTV, Vinyl and other craft supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Need advice on how to upload Cricut cut file including PNG files, JPG files, DXF files and other digital file types to Cricut Design Space? Make sure you check out our Cricut Basics- How To Upload Images To Cricut Design Space article here. If you are looking for more free design resources make sure you check out my post on 75+ Places To Download Free SVG Files.
Tell me… Which of these SVG files will you use first and what craft projects will you make with it?