Looking for some great rainy day activities? We’ve got you covered with 8 printable crafts for kids including ocean sewing cards and printable play dough mats that you can laminate. Perfect for indoor activities for creative kids!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the second Thursday of the month and you know what that means– It’s #TotallyFreePrintables Thursday! Yay! This month we have a super fun collection that I know you are all going to love– Our theme is Printable Crafts. Now I’m not going to lie, this theme required a little bit of out side the box thinking. It’s not you average birthday or robots type theme where you could whip up an activity sheet. But oh my goodness was it ever fun!
Ocean Sewing Cards and Play Dough Mats
You all know how much I love the summer, and in particular being by any body of water. My zodiac sign is Cancer and it’s so accurate especially with my feelings of contentment when being at or near a beach (ocean, lake, river… doesn’t matter. Must give me that water!)
This free printable definitely is giving all those beachy vibes but is completely suitable for all year long.
Isn’t it the cutest? This printable includes two different play dough mats and four sewing cards!
My tip to you would be to print out the play dough mats on regular copy paper and then to laminate them. For the sewing cards I’d suggest printing them on card stock, cut them out and then practice stitches! They are both so much fun.
Find your supplies here:
Want to grab it?!?!?
Want to grab this free printable? Enter your name and email address into the box below and we’ll send it straight to your email! Signing up for one of our free printables subscribes you to our enewsletter where we send you a ton of free stuff. Don’t worry if you’ve already signed up once, you’ll only be subscribed once per email address.
Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable file
8 Free Printable Crafts For Kids
Ready to see all the awesome printables my crafty friends made?
- Ocean Sewing Cards & Playdough Mat – Hello Creative Family
- Finger Puppets – Crafting in the Rain
- Halloween Paper Dolls – Everyday Party Magazine
- Origami Animals – Kara Creates
- Farm Animal Clothespin Puppets – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Spinners – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Halloween Dice Game – Tried & True
- Space Coloring Pages – Creatively Beth
Aren’t they all so cute? Which will you download first?
Here are some of my favorite tools for printing and coloring activity sheets!
Tell me… Which of these free craft printables will you use first?