Download these free Nana and Papa SVG Files for making handmade gifts for Grandma and Grandpa for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays and Christmas! Use your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine to craft beautiful DIY shirts, mugs, tote bags, signs and more for Nana and Papa! Includes 15 free grandparent cut files!
Hi Crafty Friends! Happy April! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means! It’s #TotallyFreeSVG Tuesday! This month our theme is one that is near and dear to my heart– grandparents!
From the time that I was a teenager I knew that I wanted to live within driving distance of my parents. I moved approximately an hour and a half away from them, and whenever my husband brought up the idea of moving to a different part of the country or world I shot down the idea– “I don’t want to be that far away from my family,” I said.
I loved that we were able to visit regularly and that if anything were ever to happen, we were a car ride and less than two hours away. My family always got together regularly to celebrate birthdays, holidays and to have monthly dinners together.
Then came covid, the borders shut down and it’s now been over a year since I last saw my parents in person. I miss them so much, and so do my kids. We can’t wait for Covid to be over, and to be able to give them great big hugs again.
I know my kids miss their grandparents, my parents miss their grandkids, and we all just want to get together in the same place. So today’s grandparent SVGs feels a bit bittersweet, but has me excited for when we are together again.
Cricut Crafts for Grandparents
For this collection I did two SVG files, one for here on Hello Creative Family and one for over on my second site– Cutting Machine Crafting!
For Hello Creative Family I created “My Favorite People Call Me Nana” and “My Favorite People Call Me Papa”.
I love how this design turned out so much. I can totally imagine my mom and dad wearing shirts like this.
It’s also super cute on matching mugs for Nana and Papa!
The design that I did for over on Cutting Machine Crafting is “Grandkids: The Best Part of Growing Old”.
I love both designs so much and think there are so many cute handmade gifts you could make for Nana and Papa using them!
Want to download the My Favorite People designs?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
If you are looking for more adorable cut files for grandparents, make sure you also check out our Little Monster cut files!
15 Free Grandparent SVGs
Ready to see the amazing designs my very talented friends made?
- Grandkids Make Life Grand from The Country Chic Cottage
- Fairy Grandmother from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Promoted to Grandma/Grandpa from Pineapple Paper Company
- My Favorite People Call Me Nana/Papa (Enter name and email address in box above to have this sent straight to your inbox) from Hello Creative Family
- Super Grandma from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Best Grandma/Grandpa Ever from Happiness is Homemade
- Grandkids Make Life Grand from Everyday Party Magazine
- I Put the Grand in Grandma from Happy Go Lucky
- My Fingers Hurt from See Lindsay
- Grandma – Like a Mom With No Rules from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grandma’s Kitchen from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Them, Spoil Them, Give Them Back from Mad in Crafts
- Grandkids (The Best Part Of Growing Old) from Cutting Machine Crafting
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you use first and what will you make with it?