This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Avoid “I’m Bored!” this summer with our Super Summer Schedule! This fun printable has a different theme idea for each day of the week, activity ideas for each theme and a schedule to write the activities down on! With themes like “Make It Monday”, “Thoughtful Thursday” and “Foodie Friday” your kids are going to have the most fun summer ever! We’re also sharing 16 free summer printables for extra summer break kids activities fun!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the second Thursday of the month and you know what that means– It’s Totally Free Printables Thursday! YAY!!! I’ve been looking forward to today’s theme for the longest time. It’s summer!
I’m one of those moms that LOVES summer break. I love having my kids at home with me, especially when the days are long and carefree. Summer makes this mama very, very happy with the exception of one thing– the dreaded “I’m Bored!” That’s why today’s printable collection is so perfect! It’s filled with a ton of great ideas so that when you hear “I’m bored”, you have lots of fun activities on hand to keep your littles self entertained.
Super Summer Schedule Printable
My contribution to this summer themed printable collection is a Super Summer Schedule!
Have you heard of a super summer schedule before? It’s basically the best summer break invention EVER! Each day of the week has a theme.
- Make It Monday
- Take a Trip Tuesday
- Wildcard Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Foodie Friday
- Selfless Saturday
- Spontaneous Saturday
With this printable we’re giving you a ton of ideas for each themed day of the week, plus a schedule so that you and/or your littles can chart out their week.
This is definitely one of those printables that I would suggest laminating so that it can be used over, and over and over again! If your family loves printables the way mine does, I highly suggest investing in a laminator and dry erase markers. Then you can create a basket full of reusable printables that your kids can use for years to come.
If you want to try that too, here are the supplies:
Want To Grab Our Super Summer Schedule?
Want to grab this free printable? Enter your name and email address into the box below and we’ll send it straight to your email! Signing up for one of our free printables subscribes you to our enewsletter where we send you a ton of free stuff. Don’t worry if you’ve already signed up once, you’ll only be subscribed once per email address.
Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable file
16 Free Summer Printables From Your Favorite Craft Bloggers
Ready to see all the awesome printables my crafty friends made?
- Super Summer Schedule – Hello Creative Family (Enter name and email address in box above to have this sent straight to your inbox.)
- Summer Bucket List – Happiness is Homemade
- Summer Matching Page – Crafting in the Rain
- Summer Sticker Sheet – The Country Chic Cottage
- Summer Crossword – Everyday Party Magazine
- Summer Lego Task Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Summer Ice Cream Treats Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Summer Word Scramble – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Welcome to Summer Water Bottle wraps – See Lindsay
- Hello Summer Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
- Summer Screen Checklist – Tried and True
- 28 Day Activity calendar – Mad in Crafts
- Summer Activity Page – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Beach Coloring Pages – Pineapple Paper Co
- Popsicles coloring page – Liz on Call
- Sunglasses Coloring Page – Printable Crush
Aren’t they all so cute? Which will you download first?
Here are some of my favorite tools for printing and coloring activity sheets!
Tell me… Are you a fan of summer break? Which of these freebies will you download first?