Want to make handmade gifts using your Cricut or Silhouette? We’ve got you covered! Download 17 free Christmas cut files from your favorite craft bloggers! We’re making handmade gift giving easy!
Hi crafty friends!
I am so, so, so, so excited for today’s post!
Reason #1- I LOVE Christmas! Other than summer, Christmas is my most favorite time of the year.
Reason #2- Today I’m bringing you a free SVG file not just from Hello Creative Family, but also from my brand new site– Cutting Machine Crafting!
Many of you will know that I have a new book that published over the summer called The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts.
Around the time that the book came out I decided it would be fun to start a second site that is dedicated to projects you can make with cutting machines as well as free svg files.
Two weeks ago we launched the new and improved Hello Creative Family and at the same time, my designer set up the sister site Cutting Machine Crafting for me.
Today the very first post was published on the new site and I’m so excited. I can’t wait to continue adding more over there! Please make sure you pop on over to CuttingMachineCrafting.com to download our Let It Snow Snowman SVG file!
Bring On The Christmas Cut Files!
Now for the cut file that I made for Hello Creative Family! This year I feel like Santa should have three columns on his list– Naughty, Nice and I Tried!
2020 was a year unlike any other, and I think Santa should give us all a bit of leeway. After all, being stuck at home and being restricted from doing our favorite activities outside of the home could make the best of us a little bit crabby.
It was with that idea in mind that I created today’s design.
I love the simplicity of it and can think of lots of applications for it from shirts, to ornaments to Christmas signs!
Want to grab this Naughty or Nice cut file?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
17 Free Christmas Cut Files
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
What will you make first?!?!?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you download and use first? What will you make with it?
If you like this Naughty or Nice SVG and other Christmas cut files, I’d love for you to pin it or share it on social media. It helps other people discover our site, which helps us continue to bring you fun, free content!
Looking for some more Cricut Christmas crafting ideas? Make sure you check out our Cricut section and take a peek at these ideas: