We’re sharing 16 Free STEM and STEAM Worksheets and Printables perfect for kids learning at home. Includes a Maker Space Supply List!
Hey hey crafty friends! I’m back with the second collection from my #TotallyFreePrintables group and this month we are focusing on STEAM!
My husband works in the tech industry, went to school to be an astrophysicist and is very left brained. As a result my kids have been exposed to the world of STEM since they were pretty young. On the other hand, I am pretty right brained. I love crafting, cooking, drawing, writing and pretty much anything artsy.
I am pretty happy that they added the letter A to STEM to make it STEAM. Curious what STEAM stands for?
- S- Science
- T- Technology
- E- Engineering
- A- Arts
- M- Math
With school having been out since March, and the 2020/2021 school year being so up in the air, as a result I have a feeling that my family will be seeing a lot more STEAM activities in it’s future.
We are in the process of clearing out my old craft room, to turn it into a maker’s space and school space for my children. It got me thinking of what kind of resources other parents who might suddenly be thrown into the world of homeschool might be needing right now.
For today’s STEAM Printable I am giving you three pages:
- A STEAM MAKER SPACE SUPPLY LIST- This list has over 50 items that you can include in a maker’s space for your kids to use for their STEAM projects. May of them you will already have in your home and lots are available at the dollar store.
- STEAM PROJECT PROMPTS- One of the things that I love about the STEAM philosophy is that you are only limited by your imagination. On this page i’ve given you 10 open ended project prompt ideas to get your child’s creativity flowing.
- STEAM PROJECT OBSERVATIONS SHEEET- My son’s 2nd grade teacher taught me that doing a project is only half the learning. So much comes from discussing, evaluating and digging deeper into what you learned from a project. This sheet has 9 boxes with questions that help your child dig deeper into what they learned from the project they completed.
In the zipped file I’ll be giving you two different versions. One with a colorful background and one with a white background.
Want to download these Hello Creative Family STEAM Worksheets?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send this printable immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- Please remember this printable is for personal use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this printable.
Here are some of my favorite tools for printing and coloring activity sheets!
Who wants more STEM Printables???
Printable Tangram Puzzle – Brooklyn Berry Designs
STEAM Maker Space Lists & Observations – Hello Creative Family
Color Wheel & Walking Rainbow – Happiness is Homemade
Science Lab Matching Game – Crafting In The Rain
Straw Rockets – The Country Chic Cottage
Space Activity Sheet – Everyday Party Magazine
STEM Challenge Cards – Happy Go Lucky
Coloring Bugs Printable – 100 Directions
Science is Rad Poster – seeLINDSAY
Secret Decoder Rings – 30 Minute Crafts
28 Day Lego STEM Challenge – Mad in Crafts
Solar System Bingo – Artsy Fartsy Mama
Science Notebook Covers – Pineapple Paper Co.
Robots in Space Coloring Page – Fun For Little Ones
Space Rocket Coloring Page – Liz On Call
Math Coloring Worksheets – Printable Crush
Don’t forget, enter your name and email address below and I’ll send this free printable immediately, straight to your inbox.
Tell me… what themes of printables files would you like to see my #TotallyFreePrintables crew create this year?