Looking for Cricut Valentine Ideas? We’ve got 20 free Cricut Valentine Cut Files from some of your favorite craft bloggers!
Hi Crafty Friends!
It’s the third Thursday of the month which means it’s time for a brand new SVG collection! This month we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with 20 free cut files to cover all your Valentine’s Day crafting needs!
In our house, Valentine’s Day is a whole family affair. The Hubs and I celebrate the anniversary of the day we started dating a week after Valentine’s Day, so we spend February 14th celebrating family love over romantic love.
With that in mind, I created two designs for kids that can be worn all year long! My Heart Belongs to Daddy and My Heart Belongs To Mommy SVG files!
I love how this design turned out and think they would make great gifts to moms and dads not just for Valentine’s Day but also Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays and when a new baby is born.
How cute is this onesie with the design in pastel HTV? I’m in love!
Want to download these free Heart Belongs To Daddy and Mommy SVG files?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files. Don’t worry if you are already subscribed to our enewsletter. You will only be subscribed once.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
20 Valentine Cut Files
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family (Enter info in box above to have this sent to your inbox)
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Donuts are My Valentine – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
- Love Bites – Homemade Heather
- Love Stinks, Let’s Drink – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Heart Crusher – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they so cute? What will you make with them first?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… How is Valentine’s Day celebrated in your home?
If you like our 20 Cricut Valentine Cut Files I would love for you to pin it! It helps others discover our site which helps us bring you more awesome content like this!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you check out our Free SVG Section! Here are some fun Valentine crafts and recipes you may enjoy!